Please read the following terms and conditions carefully to avoid potential charges or liabilities.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We truly appreciate your business and want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you’re not completely satisfied with an item for any reason, you may return it per the following guidelines:
1. Before returning a product, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization within 7 days of receipt. Products must be properly packaged, secured, and fully insured for the sale price of the product. For your protection, be sure to retain the tracking info. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen merchandise being returned for refund/exchange. Please contact us if you have any questions or are unsure of how to package your return. Our shipping address for returns is:
J Landress Brass
38 West 32nd St., Suite 908
New York, NY 10001
2. Any defective new instrument will be replaced within 30 days if it is not easily repairable, and all shipping charges will be paid for by J. Landress Brass.
3. All mouthpiece, case, mute, accessory, book, CD, and sheet music sales (both new and used) are final and are not eligible for return.
4. Instruments are subject to a 10% restocking fee. In some cases an additional restocking fee will be applied for any damage, cleaning, or other work needed to return it to sellable condition.
5. All merchandise must be in original condition and must include original packaging, accessories, extras (including oils, dust bags, and apparel) and paperwork.
6. All items are shipped with full insurance value.
7. All international sales are final and not eligible for return.
8. Any and all customs, import, and VAT fees are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in our shipping fees.
9. Initial order shipping charges are non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for return shipping charges. All shipping charges (even on items with free shipping) will be charged to the buyer in case of a return.
10. Refunds will be processed within 5 business days and credit will be issued to the original method of payment. If payment was made by check, a check will be issued and mailed to you.
11. Any item that is discounted via negotiation (not on sale) will be considered a final sale and not eligible for return/exchange.
12. Customers may return up to 2 instruments per year (incurring restocking fees outlined above). After a customer’s 2nd return within the previously mentioned timeline of 1 year, any and all future instrument purchases during that year timeframe from the date of the first instrument purchased will be considered a final sale and not eligible for return.
Any repair left for more than 30 days after notification date or agreed upon completion date will be subject to a $25 monthly storage fee. Any instrument left more than 120 days without prior agreement will be deemed abandoned and will become property of J. Landress Brass, LLC. If we charge a rush fee for repair ($75), and an instrument is not picked up by the agreed upon completion date, the repair will be subject to an additional $15 fee unless prior arrangements are made by phone or email.
Our trial period for instruments begins upon receipt of the instrument and lasts for seven (7) calendar days. All shipping charges are to be paid by the customer and are not refundable. We do not offer trials to international customers.