J. Landress Brass guarantees all its instruments and accessories are in good working order and described accurately. If you are not satisfied with your instrument purchase within 7 days of receipt, please call 646-922-7126 during store hours or email email@example.com
Returns & Exchanges
We truly appreciate your business and want you to be 100% happy with your purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied with an item, for any reason, you can return it for a refund
with the following refund guidelines applied:
1. J. Landress Brass must be notified within 7 days of receipt to be eligible for a return for
2. Any defective new instrument will be replaced within 30 days if it is not easily repairable.
3. All mouthpiece, mute, and accessory sales are final (tops and backbores, new and
used) are not eligible for return.
4. Instruments are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
5. In some cases an additional restocking fee will be applied for any damage, cleaning, or
other work needed to return it to sell-able condition.
6. All merchandise must be in original condition and must include original packaging,
accessories, and paperwork.
7. All items are shipped with full insurance value.
8. All international sales are final.
9. Due to COVID-19 additional cleaning and sanitization fees may also occur to return an
item to sell-able condition.
10. Original order shipping charges are non-refundable and the customer is responsible for
shipping charges for the return product. All shipping charges (even on items with free
shipping) will be charged to the buyer in case of a return.
11. All books, sheet music, and CDs are not returnable if the original packaging has been
12. Refunds will be processed within 5 business days and credit will be issued to the original
method of payment. If payment was made by check, a check will be issued and mailed
Return Shipping: *Products must be properly packaged, secured, and
J. Landress Brass insured. For your protection, be sure to retain the tracking
ATTN: Returns number. We are not responsible for lost, damaged or
38 West 32nd St, Suite 908 stolen merchandise being returned for refund or exchange.
New York, NY 10001
Please contact us if you have any questions or are unsure of how to package your return.
Customers may return up to two (2) instruments per year, incurring the standard restocking fees outlined above.
After a customer’s second return within the previously mentioned timeline of 1 year, any and all future instrument purchases during that year timeframe from the date of the first instrument purchased will be considered a final sale and are not eligible for return.
Any repair left for more than 30 days after notification date or agreed upon completion date will be subject to a $25/ month storage fee. Any instrument left more than 120 days without prior agreement will be deemed as abandoned and will become property of J. Landress Brass, LLC. If the instance of a rush fee an instrument is not picked up at completion date will be subject to an additional $15 fee unless prior arrangements are made.
Returns & Exchanges
NO RETURNS ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. ALL INTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL.